- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical Recruiter - Woodbridge, NJ
Here's an opportunity to partner with one of the top ten IT services companies in the world and be a part of their strategic staffing division. Qualify, close, place candidates, and make a ton of commission!
* The Technical Recruiter is mainly responsible for sourcing and recruiting technical professionals for consulting and direct hire opportunities within client organizations.
* Additional duties include the following; Review and analyzes active client requirements to source and identify candidates for open positions
* Utilizes multiple internet resources, including the Technical Recruiters own creative networking techniques to source candidates
* Tracks and manages all candidate and client interaction in JobDiva, Strategic Staffing's hybrid CRM/ATS tool
* Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates "fit" and technical competence
* Present career opportunities to qualified applicants Negotiate candidate's contracts and terms of employment
* Build and maintain strong relationships with contract employees and assigned clients
* Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management, peers and Account Managers to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully
* A Bachelor's Degree is required
* Minimum of 3 years of IT recruiting experience in an agency environment (not corporate/internal/talent acquisition)
* Moderate understanding of IT terminology and processes
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.