- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sr. Java Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work on our global payments system which needs high scalability, reliability and availability. These challenges require lots of creative thinking based upon a very deep understanding of how software works.
Our ideal candidate is an ace problem solver and a learner at heart. You should have a very high degree of comfort in a programming language of your choice. We offer a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
* Build back-end system supporting digital payment, wallet and chat.
* Understand concurrency, distributed computing, messaging and algorithm, and know the trade-offs between frequent delivery and technologies.
* Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
* Adopt problem solving as a way of life - always go to root cause!
* Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm and object oriented programming.
* Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
* Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
* Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 3+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development.
* Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Ruby, or Scala.
* Implement platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients.
* NoSQL experience.
* Experience with AWS services.
* Contribute to open source projects.
What We Offer:
* We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
* A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
* Enrollment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
* We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rocking climbing, and go-karting (to name a few).
* Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
* Ping Pong: A chance to be our table tennis champion!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.