- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Data Cleansing / Validation Lead (90K-110K (Flexible)
Understanding of data quality and cleansing processes
Proactive at identifying and correcting data quality issues
Detail-oriented to confirm transformation logic was applied correctly and capture data defects
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world's largest tire, and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world's largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
- Strong understanding of the data relevant to their Business Process
- Understanding of data quality and cleansing processes
- Proactive at identifying and correcting data quality issues
- Detail-oriented to confirm transformation logic was applied correctly and capture data defects
- Seven years of work experience, including three years of experience supervising three or more professionals
- Strong knowledge of information management, data quality & governance frameworks
- Understanding of standard data governance, data management, metadata management, and automation tools
- Ability to manage and resolve conflicts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Clear process improvement focus, systematic and organized.
- Strong analytical skills: able to analyze problems and devise viable solutions.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the quality of business data
- Owner of the data for local country and ensures that the maintenance of the local data is done according to defined standards
- Ensure that global solution fits to the local data requirements
- Deliver local functional specifications and data mapping
- Deliver data construction, data extraction, and manual conversions per global templates
- Ensure master data identification, quality, and cleansing on legacy systems in accordance to project timelines
- Validate and sign off extracts and converted data in test and deploy (authority and operational knowledge of data)
- Evaluate local process changes and restructuring data requests
Is Relocation Available?
Is there additional variable compensation?
15% Target Annual bonus
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
The Data Cleansing & Validation Lead is responsible for the quality of business data used in the new system environment, including data coming from legacy environments. This ERP program role provides a strong point of view on enterprise data standards and works to ensure local country data comply with those standards, error-free. The role ensures that data mapping is managed and completed in line with ERP program timelines, and is properly checked and validated. A key part of the role involves assessing what changes are needed within existing business processes to create improved data quality and to ensure those changes are made effectively.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.