- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sr Security Engineer
Networkers Technology have partnered with Magic Quadrant leading Cyber Security Analytics company to find Sr Security Engineer's to join them on a full time permanent basis in their Milipitas, CA office.
As the Sr Security Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Data/Device Integration and security architectures.
- Strong knowledge in Cyber Security, Linux and Database (MySql/Oracle/SQL).
- Working with security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response solutions.
- Performing active threat hunting and adversary tracking.
- Ability to demonstrate client products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions.
- Ability to understand business problems and a passion for applying technology solutions, and leveraging technology trends, to deliver results.
As the Sr Security Engineer you will have the below:
- 3-7 years of experience on a cyber-security.
- Customer facing experience.
- SIEM solutions or UB background.
- 2+ years' experience working with Hadoop.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Technical hands on experience.
- Deploying product.
- Active threat hunting and adversary tracking.
- Experience working in a start up environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.