- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior Full Stack Developer
The role is for a Media Company which is a long-established media business serving the entertainment industry based in London Bridge. The main Purpose of the role is to develop, support and optimise the digital portfolio of The Stage.
Key responsibilities and tasks include
- Planning and development of new online products and supporting technologies as required by the business. Designing the architecture of the components of an application and choosing the best technologies and languages for the project based on the requirements of internal clients
- When necessary for project based work agreeing a specification with external development agencies. Monitoring of work commissioned to ensure quality of work and that work is delivered to spec
- Ongoing organic development and optimisation of The Stage's existing online portfolio ensuring that they are fit for commercial and strategic purpose
- Production of time estimates
- Updating status of tasks in project tracking tools
- Creating documentation and ensuring existing documentation is up-to-date
- Communication of project progress to the IT Director and key project members
- Setting the standard for adherence to internal processes
- Awareness of new developments in web technologies, best practice and their practical applications to increase efficiencies in the business
- Working on the full stack
- Mentoring of the development team
- Ability to review outsourced and colleagues' code
Extensive Experience using
- Source controls systems e.g. GIT
- Front-end, Back-end or full stack web development technologies e.g. HTML, CSS, SQL, JSON, React
- Content Management Systems (CMS) e.g. WordPress
- Source editors e.g. Vim, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code
- Server technologies and configuration e.g. Linux, Apache, Nginx, Chef, MySQL, Cron, Bash
- Database technologies and APIs
- Test Driven Development (TDD) e.g. RSpec, Jasmine, WebDriver
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) e.g. CodeShip, CircleCI
- Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) e.g. AWS EC2
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) e.g. AWS OpsWorks
- Software as a Service (SaaS) e.g. AWS RDS, AWS CloudWatch, AWS Elasticsearch Service
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...