- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Site Acquisition - CRAN - Office based
Networkers Technology exclusively partnered with a global leading telecoms company to find Site Acquisition Managers to work out of their offices in Plano, TX. This is a long term contractual opportunity that comes with fully paid benefits!
As the Site Acquisition Manager your responsbilities will include:
- All site acquisition activities on the clients CRAN project.
- Ensuring all service providers are adherring to our clients policies and procedures.
- Regulatory approval.
- Zoning and permitting.
- Design modification.
- Contract or lease negotiation and approvals.
As the Site Acquisition Manager you will have prior experience including:
- 5+ years Site Acquisition Management experience.
- Recent AT&T or Filenet experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organization and reporting skills.
- The ability to work out of Plano on a daily basis.
(Due to the urgent nature of this opportunity, our client is unable to provide sponsorship).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.