- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing financial institution to find a FP&A Manager to perform reporting, forecasting, planning and budgeting as well as functional business analysis.
As the FP&A Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading budget process for the respective organizations in collaboration with other functional leaders.
- Performing budgeting, forecasting, and adhoc financial analysis and assisting with decision making.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting, operational reviews and board presentations.
- Improving financial results by analyzing performance, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to respective functional leadership and the Chief Financial Officer.
- Developing comprehensive business cases for proposed investments and participating in presentation to executive leadership team.
- Analyzing and comparing project based investment opportunities.
- Supervising responsibility for small team of analysts that will be leveraged by the FP&A organization.
As the FP&A Manager your experience will include:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Experience workking with the Workday Accounting System
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.