- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sr. Security Research Engineer
This company helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats, insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Are you up for the challenge?
This company is the market leader in the rapidly growing space of Security Analytics. Their security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors. With rapid growth across Europe they are looking for hardworking, dynamic team players in various locations to assist their customers in implementing our advanced security analytics capabilities.
- Establish attack baselines and use threat research results (attackers and their tactics, techniques, and procedures) to operationalize findings into security analytics and detections for their advanced Security Analytics and Threat Detection platform
- Contribute to the Security R&D efforts of the Securonix cutting-edge Threat Research & Labs team
- Develop ways to detect threat activity using security analytics, machine learning,behavioral analysis
- Analyze latest threats in the lab
- Reproduce real-world attacks
- Analyze security log data to identify adversary activity
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands-on SOC analyst experience.
- SIEM experience with HPArcsight, IBM Qradar, Splunk etc
- Linux/Windows System Administration that includes: setting up and configuring VMs, configuring Windows AD etc
- Python and Shell programming for attack/threat research, malware analysis, and security testing
- Hands-on experience with MySQL and SQL queries/DBMS
- Perform threat research focused on attacks and malicious activities.
- Practical proficiency in network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic understanding of malware (malware communication, installation, malware types) etc
- Knowledge of common TTPs used by threat actors.
- Experience with security monitoring and detection, network traffic analysis, log aggregation and correlation
- Plus: Experience writing technical security blogs describing malicious threat analysis details
- CTF competitions
- Network and Software security
- Incident Response
- Security Analytics
- Threat Monitoring and Detection
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Malware Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Vulnerability Exploitation
- Ability to review raw log files - Firewall, Proxy, IDS/IPS, Unix and Windows system security events to identify potential threats
- Threat analysis and hunting experience
- Attack & red team tools and frameworks
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.