- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Legal Operations Manager
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing data analytics company in the Addison area to find a Legal Operations Manager to work on site at their HQ in Addison, TX.
As the Legal Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level support to our General Counsel, which will also include working closely with various stakeholders on the leadership team across multiple business units.
- Completing the implementation of contracts repository, which will include significant data entry.
- Maintaining a library of form documents, contract clauses, templates, and historical documents.
- Assisting in finalizing department handbook.
- Working closely with contracts manager to create run/play books for internal and external processes including contracts.
- Reviewing legal department filing system.
- Create and conduct trainings on topics such as confidentiality, contracts repository
As the Legal Operations Manager you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- 5+ years of relevant (in-house) work experience
- Experience with software and SaaS company
- Experience with data entry/coding of contracts
- Experience with entity formation/corporate governance
- Experience with Human Resources
- Experience drafting/revising company-wide policies
- Paralegal certification from an ABA-approved program
- High degree of self-direction and motivation with good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Superior verbal, written and communication skills
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to prioritize workflow
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.