- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sr. Software Engineer - Java
We are committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to our users. We believe that this kind of scale, and the unique problems that it presents attracts curious candidates like yourself.
Our ideal candidate is a problem solver and a learner at heart. You should have a very high degree of comfort in a programming language of your choice. We offer a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you.
* Design large scale systems with high complexity to support our high throughput applications.
* Understand how to leverage infrastructure for solving such large scale problems.
* Work with our machine learning engineers to put cutting edge deep learning algorithms in production.
* Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
* Adopt problem solving as a way of life - always go to root cause! Support the code you write in production.
* Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and object oriented programming.
* In-depth understanding of concurrency and distributed computing.
* Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, preferably Scala.
* Experience writing concurrent, distributed applications using frameworks like Akka.
* Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed cache.
* Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
* Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development.
*Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to Scala, Java.
* Experience with implementing platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients.
* Experience with AWS services.
* Contribution to open source projects.
What We Offer:
* We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work for 2 years in a row!
* A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency
* Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from Day 1, no waiting period
* We believe in hard work, fun innovation and team building - we've gone to escape rooms, bowling, indoor rock climbing, and go-karting (to name a few!)
* All types of snacks in the office to ensure that you're well fed!
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.