- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Extra Large Enterprise Sales Executive - Telecoms
Networkers Technology have partnered with a global leading ICT company to find a Extra Large Enterprise Sales Executive to work with them in New York.
As the Extra Large Enterprise Sales Executive your will:
- Be able to understand, anticipate, and articulate customer needs.
- Work with other business units and partners, developing and closing creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Apply economic analysis and financial concepts when managing a sales opportunity.
- Be a strong strategic thinking is required to leverage technical, marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable both client's and customers' success.
- Developing and maintaining excellent on-going internal and external partnerships in order to communicate and drive customer requirements into the business unit product plans.
- Managing relationships with customers at all levels - enable parallel top down sales through executive relationships and bottoms up sales through teams.
As the Extra Large Enterprise Sales Executive you will have:
- Experience selling to IT in the Fortune 500 across mutiple verticles including finance, manufacturing and retail.
- Proven track record of sales success selling both direct and with channel partners.
- Proven track record of break through sales.
- Contributing to the development of innovative solutions and ideas to drive incremental revenue.
- Broad knowledge of Data Center, Cloud, Next Generation Communications, Wide Area Networking - routing and optics
- More than 5 years experience with a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.