- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Product Manager - CPaaS
Networkers Technology have a partnered with a leading telecoms solutions company based in Frisco to find a Senior Product Manager to help launch CPaaS, unified communications solutions.
As the Senior Product Manager you will be responsbil for the CPaaS porfolio success in a dynamic, growing market. Your additional Senior Product Manager responsibilities will include strategic partnerships and account engagements, with our clients key accounts throughout the world.
Your Senior Product Manager responsibilites will include:
- Identifying and defining new market segments outside of the standard telecom markets.
- Defining market segments, product requirements and solution strategy for UPaas products.
- Developing business cases to support recommendations and investment.
- Managing CPaaS product lifecycle and owns the metrics for tracking our clients and their customers' success.
- Collaborating closely with sales teams, regional partners and customers to understand local market dynamics, unique product requirements, and competitive landscape.
- Communicating strategy and vision for new market segments internally and to the market through customer engagements, social media, and industry events.
- Collaborating with the product marketing organization to develop and deliver collateral, value proposition, product launch, and sustaining marketing activities.
As the Senior Product Manager you will have:
- Domain knowledge and experience in media processing applications including CPaaS, IoT, APIs / application development tools, speech recognition, virtualization and data center deployment demands, with a proven track record managing related portfolios. 5G and edge architecture experience a plus.
- Proven product line management and product marketing skills, through the entire product life cyle.
- 10+ years of proven product management experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Leadership and experience working with teams across different global locations.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication - oral and written.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.