- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
SEO - Director
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading health marketing and design agency based in New York City to find a SEO Director to work alongside their Sr SEO Director on customer facing projects.
As the SEO Director your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the client point of contact for daily SEO programs
- Analyzing client website architecture, content, linking, competitor landscape and other factors to plan strategies, identify, initiatives to will improve the clients organic search optimization.
- Measuring SEO performance and creating insights as well as recommendations based on data collected.
- Diagnosing technical SEO issues and working with internal and client development teams to propose solutions.
- Conducting research for market landscape and identifying gaps.
- Upselling other SEO services, and/or tactics, in partnership with your managements and other team members.
- Knowledge sharing with SEO team. Such as case study ideas, industry insights, best practices, new tools, webinars, etc.
As the SEO Director you experience will include:
- Strong Knowledge of SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, etc.
- Strong knowledge of web analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.
- Troubleshooting technical SEO issues
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, and content management systems - AEM preferred
- Knowledge of mobile and web development best practices
- Facility with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Slides/Sheets
- Effective oral and written communication
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.