- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Cloud AI Developer
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading IT consultancy to find a Cloud AI Developer to work with them on a full time basis in Rockville, MD.
Our client is a global leading IT consultancy and are looking for a full-stack developer to develop software and build a systems that can help transfer government healthcare?
As the Cloud AI Developer you build complete end-end solutions, in fast paced evolving environment.
As the Cloud AI Developer you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Big Data or Cloud computing frameworks, including Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with container technology, such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Java, Python, R, or equivalent statistical programming languages
- Experience with advanced analytics, statistical modeling, or machine learning
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- The right to live and work in the US without sponsorship
- BS degree in a quantitative field with a Big Data focus preferred; MS degree or PhD a plus
To apply to this position, please use the link below or email email@example.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.