- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Oracle Cloud Functional Consultants PPM, Procurement, ERP, EPM
Exciting opportunity with an Oracle Platinum Partner and OpenWorld award winning firm at the forefront of Oracle technologies that is looking to hire world-class Oracle talent to meet the growing demand for their services.
There are openings for many different modules within Oracle Cloud. What is listed below is a good idea of what you would be doing, but it definitely isn't 100% accurate (but what Job Description ever is?!)
- Prepare and drive workshops with customer
- Prepare documentation (solution design docs, config workbooks)
- Application configuration (setup)
- Provide accurate estimate of 'time to complete' to PMs
- Contribute to the ERP team knowledge increase
- At least one implementation or upgrade of Oracle Cloud - OR - Oracle Cloud Certification(s)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Understanding of Oracle flows
- Good knowledge of Reporting tools (OTBI, OBIEE), Approvals (able to deliver functional specification)
- Presales and Solution Architect skills are a BIG plus.
- Ability to work autonomously and must also have very good understanding of scope management / client expectations
- Very good client facing manner.
- Positive, "can do" approach and capable of working in very dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Experience in Professional Services or Engineering & Construction would be a plus, but not a must.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.