- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Front End Web Developer (100% Remote)
Looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and design-oriented front-end developer to help our client build glistening e-commerce websites on the Shopify platform for forward-thinking brands.
As a developer, you will work to solve challenges and build beautiful/intuitive features within a cross-functional team of developers, designers, solution consultants, and agile project managers.
You'll be developing small to enterprise-level e-commerce stores on the Shopify platform for a wide range of retail brands, bringing static designs to life using modern front-end tooling and working closely with project managers to deliver best-in-class websites by collaborating and sharing ideas with the rest of the production team.
You will also be responsible for scoping, delivering and testing features that strive to improve conversion for clients on their ongoing success retainer services. This will be conveniently balanced alongside new inbound projects.
- You will need a passion for the tech and e-commerce space. E-commerce is one of the fastest-growing sectors and we want somebody who gets what it means to be an agency at the forefront of direct to consumer e-commerce design and development.
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will have unparalleled levels of attention to detail, bordering on fastidious.
- You will be totally OK with the concept of change and working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and carve out your own niche.
- You will be an intelligent, ambitious, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a 'can-do' attitude!
- Working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5+, ES6+ and CSS3+ (SCSS)
- Ability to apply best practice modular web development
- Fluency with version control and Git flows
- Fluency in interpreting and working with third-party APIs
- Awareness of the most established libraries, their ecosystems and how to choose between them
- Awareness of best web performance practices, developing for accessibility and SEO
- Experience with cross-browser and device testing websites
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum / Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with a team of front-end web developers, UI/UX designers to build e-commerce stores on the Shopify platform
- Working closely with the project and account managers to deliver projects on margin
- Collaborating and sharing ideas with the rest of the production team
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with Shopify or Magento
- Knowledge of Continuous integration/deployment
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Node.js (Express) for micro backend services
- Experience with Invision, Sketch or Figma
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.