- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Big Data Developer
Looking for a Big Data Developer who has experience working with Big Data Technologies such as SOLR, Elastic Search, Kafka, Scala, etc along with experience working with API's and Web Services.
* Design, develop and maintain Securonix's NextGen SIEM 2.0 Technology
* Design, develop, maintain products to build large scale tera bytes of indexes while giving fast searching in Java
* Working with big data technologies KAFKA, SPARK, SOLR, HDFS, IMPALA / HIVE / SPARK SQL
* Researching and implementing for code design, adoption of new technologies and skills
* Work on Securonix's cloud to debug real time customer issues and solve them
* 60% front end and 40% back end split in development
* 3+ years of JAVA development experience, Agile Development a plus
* Front end and back end experience
* Design and development in Full Stack Software
* Strong logic skills for code design and implementation
* Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
* Hands on experience with Lucene / SOLR / Elastic Search / Kafka
* Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles
* Experience with API, SDKs and third-party integration
* MVC (Spring preferred)
* Java 7 and 8, SQL, Scala
* Frameworks: Hibernate, JBPM, Solr APIs, Spark ML
* Database: MySql, PostgreSQL
* Web Technologies: REST Webservice, JS, Angular 5, HTML, CSS
* Version Control: SVN, GitHub
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.