- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Big Data Developer + Unlimited PTO and Sponsorship
Looking for a Big Data Developer who has experience working with Big Data Technologies such as SOLR, Elastic Search, Kafka, Scala, etc along with experience working with API's and Web Services.
I have opportunity with a leading SIEM firm for a Big Data Developer. You'll be working on a big data, cloud based application used by American Airlines, Pfizer, Home Depot, and many other Fortune 500 companies. For this particular opportunity, they need someone with Java, Big Data and web-based development experience.
* Design, develop and maintain NextGen SIEM 2.0 Technology
* Design, develop, maintain products to build large scale tera bytes of indexes while giving fast searching in Java
* Working with big data technologies KAFKA, SPARK, SOLR, HDFS, IMPALA / HIVE / SPARK SQL
* Researching and implementing for code design, adoption of new technologies and skills
* 3+ years of JAVA development experience, Agile Development a plus
* Strong logic skills for code design and implementation
* Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
* Hands on experience with Lucene / SOLR / Elastic Search / Kafka
* Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles
* Experience with API, SDKs and third-party integration
* MVC (Spring preferred)
* Java 7 and 8, SQL, Scala
* Frameworks: Hibernate, JBPM, Solr APIs, Spark ML
* Database: MySql, PostgreSQL
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.