- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Urgent requirement for a German speaking SWAP Coordinator
The SWAP coordinator is end to end responsible for the defined cluster. The task will start with the Pre-Cluster Definition and end with the Cluster Acceptance. The SWAP coordinator will interact with all involved stakeholders and ensure that the defined cluster will be swapped according to the agreed milestones, quality and costs.
- Executing the cluster SWAP according to agreed scope and contractual commitment
- Ensure progress reporting within the defined tools (Milestones)
- Attend Project meetings and report SWAP progress to the RPM
- Schedule and run weekly meetings with the SWAP service provider
- Ensure the agreed quality
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...
- Demand for AI jobs exceeds supply by 2 to 1
“The robots are coming!” is a phrase often cited by tech enthusiasts. But in reality the AI sector is in urgent need of peop...