- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Account Director - Cyber Security
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing cyber security analytics company to find an Account Director to help them expand their presence within the automotive industry in Detroit.
As the Account Director - Cyber Security your responsibilities will include:
- Actively hunting new logo enterprise business, preferrably within the automotive industry.
- Building high level relationships with C-level executive.
- Managing RFP responses.
- Driving deals with system integrators and channel partners.
- Driving marketing activities to increase market awareness.
- Inputing all and data into Salesforce.
- Training product and sales content.
- Performing demos of the product and deliver ingcorporate pitch presentations.
As the Account Director - Cyber Security you will have:
- A college degree (preferred).
- 5-10 years of experience in the Security Software Industry.
- A successful track record of attaining new business across several industries with above quota performance.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, verbal, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who meets or exceed personal goals.
- Proven consistent quota attainment selling complex high dollar SaaS security solutions to Michigan based Corporations.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.