- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
BILINGUAL - Junior Technical Support Analyst
BILINGUAL - Fluent in English and French
- Fluent in English and French
- Provide support to end-users, escalate more complex issues when appropriate
- Follow standard helpdesk procedure, including using our ticketing system
- Route unresolved issues to appropriate team members for further investigation and resolution
- Respond to assigned help desk tickets, support and troubleshoot technical requests
- Day to day project support on multiple initiatives
- Install and maintain computer equipment and peripheral hardware and software.
- Prepare and install all equipment and software for new and existing users
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L2, and Expert teams
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
- Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
- Practical knowledge of workstation management and troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows operating systems including installation, recovery, and update
- Practical approach to application, network, and server troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills
- Above all, PERSONALITY and CUSTOMER SERVICE are key. This person needs to have the ability to fit in on our team, change pace rapidly, and respond to changing priorities.
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team member
- Ability to interact with users in a clear and courteous manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks at hand
Training and Experience
- 3 - 5+ years' experience in help desk, IT support, or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of general IT experience
- Good experience in Customer Service
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- ConnectWise Manage/Automate experience is a plus.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.