- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
One of Networkers top financial clients looking for a Senior developer who can build a new trading system to replace their old trading system.
- Development and support of a front-office trading system used for trade booking, trade execution and pricing of derivatives trades.
- Conduct proof of concept on new technologies or solutions around Microservices.
- Participate in design discussions on scalability, performance, security, Microservices best practices.
- 8+ years of service side development experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot with an emphasis on REST services.
- 5+ years of experience with relational or no sql databases.
- Excellent Computer Science Fundamentals; Object Oriented Design; Java Design Patterns;
- Proficiency in using Git for source code repository; Maven and Jenkins for build;
- Previous experience designing mission critical systems.
- Has Worked in an Agile Environment.
- Previously worked as a Lead Developer or a Technical Lead
- 10+ years of service side development experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot with an emphasis on Web or REST services.
- Experience with REST, Microservices Architecture, Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kafka, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Sql Server, Redis, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Logstash, Ansible, Docker.
- Experience with multithreading.
- A very good knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments
- Experience working on front office trading applications
- Understanding of cloud-based deployment
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.