- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Data Migration Specialist - Salesforce
CRM Data Migration Specialist - Salesforce
The group supports the Client's Global Wholesale & Risk Technology business. We're looking to fill our team with innovators, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive, and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done, whilst exploring new technologies and ways of working.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on people, the banking industry!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Client is seeking a Salesforce Data Migration Specialist to join our team. The Salesforce Data Migration Specialist must be passionate about solving business challenges and identifying solutions for clients using the Salesforce.com platform. In this position, you will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and will determine how the Salesforce framework can be configured to fulfill their requirements. If you are an energetic self-starter who can work with customer business users virtually or at a client site, we want you on our team. Salesforce.com certifications are a plus and we will ensure you are given the experience needed to gain and maintain multiple Salesforce.com certifications.
- Develop complex ETL processes and streaming data solutions for multiple source systems
- Develop, and support BI/CRM related database and microservice applications spanning multiple lines of business
- Ability to break down business stories into smaller development components
- Ability to work in fast-pace, agile environment
- Gather business requirements and follow through to design and execution
- Collaborate effectively with developers, business analysts, and project managers to implement project deliverables
- Responsible for unit test plans, unit testing, QA support and post-release
- Create and maintain technical documents
- Experiment & learn!
- Open, persuasive, engaging and love to have a good laugh - you also know when it's important to get serious and get stuff done
- Most comfortable in an environment of autonomy, possessing sound judgment and can keep yourself and project on track
YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN …
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area
- Experience with data migration projects
- Expertise in data extraction, transformation and data loading techniques
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) concepts
- Ability to automate ETL jobs for recurring imports
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or other enterprise CRM/ERPs
- Experience utilizing and extending ETL solutions (e.g., Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, Ab Initio) in a complex, high-volume data environment
- Release and environment management including sandbox usage planning, data storage capacity estimation, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control
- Experience in industry leading Business Intelligence tools is an asset(PowerBI, Tableau)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools is an asset (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience with Big Data Tools - Kafka, Nifi and Spark Streaming, Hive, HBASE
- Experience with database systems (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, etc.) and query languages (SQL/PLSQL)
- Ability to evaluate and communicate project status
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment desired
- Ability to produce detailed data mapping documents
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Stay current with latest Salesforce technologies and best practices within the industry
- Downtown office
- We get stuff done but we have fun doing it
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.