- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Fullstack .Net Developer
One of Networkers top client, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, is looking for a well rounded, versatile Fullstack Developer to work on their project management application.
To be successful in this role you must be a quick learner, have proven software development skills, enjoy solving hard problems, enjoy data and metrics-driven optimizations, and work well in small cross-functional teams. You will need to prioritize tasks, exhibit strong leadership and communication skills, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Engineer who:
* 2+ years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information systems. A new graduate will be considered.
* Has 2+ years of experience developing on .NET technology
* is a hands-on problem solver with a bias towards action
* possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
* is self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance
* can adapt quickly to business changes in an agile environment
* is curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to them
* Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server, MS Office Applications and GitHub
* Ability to work on multiple requests and adaptability to debug and analyze code belonging to others
* Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming
* An understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Strong database skills, ability to write queries, stored procedures and reports
* An understanding of DevOps principles
* Experience with various SDLC processes and methodologies
Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, PowerShell and XML
* Experience with RESTful APIs/SOAP
* Knowledge of could technologies like AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Azure
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.