- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Developer (C#/.NET/React)
Our client's main purpose is to automate manual document processing. We are looking for talented individuals to join their growing team in downtown Toronto as they continue to make data entry more awesome for their clients.
Are you interested joining an exciting technology startup that is building a cutting-edge machine learning application? Yes? Ok, awesome. One the Networkers top end clients main purpose is to automate manual document processing. We are looking for talented individuals to join their growing team in downtown Toronto as they continue to make data entry more awesome for their clients.
Responsibilities as Backend Developer
* Execute full lifecycle software development.
* Develop well-designed, testable, efficient code.
* Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
* Analyze business and user requirements for clarity, completeness, scope, and technical feasibility.
* Decompose requirements into system and software functional designs.
* Analyze and assist junior developers in identifying security, performance, and general misbehavior of implementations.
* Provide technical mentoring for junior development staff.
* Prepare design documentation.
* Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
* Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
* Participate and contribute to code reviews, demos, and sprint planning sessions according to Agile best practices.
* Learn and understand the key business processes and contribute to team knowledge pool.
* Research and evaluate new technologies, code libraries and third-party products.
Must Have Technical abilities
* Demonstrating critical-thinking with capacity to learn and problem solve quickly on-the-fly
* Proven ability to work well in a small close-knit team
* Experience with.NET Web API, .NET Core, C# .Net (Ability to produce high volume web apps)
* Experience with design and development of high-performance, high-availability RESTful APIs
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
Most Desired Skills (Plus)
* Ability to deliver high-quality code including refactoring, automated testing, etc
* Ability to create and amend detailed documentation and technical specifications
* Experience building an Enterprise SaaS product in public cloud
* Development team mentor/team lead experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.