- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Solutions Architect - Capital Markets
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect with Capital Markets exeperience on a 6 month rolling contract starting ASAP.
The Solutions Architect ensures that the applications architecture and infrastructure supporting major, highly complex applications are designed to meet evolving business requirements and meet standards for reliability, scalability and availability. The incumbent will provide architecture and technology guidance on all projects to ensure consistency in approaches and to optimize technology synergy. The Solutions Architect also provides expertise and counsel ensuring technology teams and business areas understand all the options and technology choices in support of their business. The Solutions Architect is a technology and business expert with strong leadership and facilitation skills with the ability to influence others.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the complete technology solution for projects supporting major, highly complex business applications with complex integration needs across multiple technology disciplines by defining development specifications, technical requirements, system performance objectives and identifying system modifications to meet objectives. The Solutions Architect recommends end-to-end technology design solutions and takes full accountability for the architecture of a solution.
- Leads multiple technology groups and vendors to ensure that the application, integration, infrastructure and security architectures are designed to meet evolving business requirements, standards for reliability, scalability and availability and align with the Clients Technology Roadmap.
- Apply industry/technical knowledge to provide solutions that increase business results and/or minimize risk regarding the integration of applications across multiple product systems and delivery channels
- Identify, recommend, source, negotiate and implement emerging IT trends, developments and improvements/solutions by either buying, building or reusing
- Partners with Enterprise Architects by: ensuring solutions are in line with Technology Roadmap; ensuring all deviations are identified and approved; identifying gaps in current standards/services and negotiating enterprise vs. project solutions and developing standard application architectures, frameworks and development standards.
- A minimum of 7- 10 year's IT industry experience
- Hybrid cloud-based architecture (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Strong experience in Capital Markets (Front office Preferred)
- Experience in Fixed Income, Equities, AML or Trade surveillance or Mixture of is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - (Absolute must)
- The ability to translate ideas into technical and business realities
- The ability to map technology to business problems
- Understand and integrate multiple technologies - (Pivotal)
- Extremely detail-oriented, methodical
- Ability to deal with complex systems or problems
- Ability to multi-task (multiple congruent projects)
- Big Data Experience (Kafka, Elasticsearch, Hadoop or equivalent tech)
- Knowledge of industry best practices, programming languages (Java preferred) business/organization, infrastructure, architecture and technology related areas from an architectural design/solutions perspective
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.