- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Java Developers - ALL LEVELS
You will be accountable for working hand in hand with talented developers, quality engineers, web designers, scrum masters and product managers, all of them fully dedicated to one single objective: delivering the best of breed software solution for my clients worldwide customer base.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of client products
- Work closely with project managers/ product owners, team leads, business analysts, technical support, and other software engineers involved with the development of integrated solution or other application systems.
- Perform multiple roles such as system analyst/ designer, program coder, tester and technical support as may be required in meeting the application development schedule and the overall project plan.
- Mentor software engineers and ensure compliance with software engineering standards.
- Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company's software engineering methodology and standard
- Actively participate in regular business and technical discussions on project updates/ in resolving technical issues.
- Perform the execution of unit tests and in the preparation of the project documentation.
- Assist in the execution of unit tests and in the preparation of project documentation.
- Participate in the planning and execution of systems migration activities.
- Provide off-site or on-site technical support on production systems.
- Ensure that all programs and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.