- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical Business Analyst
One of networkers Top Financial Companies with the Big 5 is looking for a Technical Business Analyst with emphasis on WSS FX to help with their FX Wallstreet Systems upgrade.
One of networkers Top Financial Companies with the Big 5 is looking for a Technical Business Analyst with emphasis on WSS FX to help with their FX Wallstreet Systems upgrade. This system deals with the trading desks in LATAM among various other locations across the globe. Client location is downtown toronto on a 6 month rolling contract or contratc to hire.
Day - to - day
- System integration testing - Manual
- Running trade cycles i.e. booking transaction and ensuring they flow properly through the system while they are doing the upgrade
- Review the vendors logged in the system by close of business
- Trade verification
- Business requirement documentation
- Stakeholder management
- Requirement gathering
Stakeholders: back office, risk management, downstream stakeholders etc.
The team is composed of 7 Business Analysts and then there are also developers working on the project 22 Total.
- Business Analyst Experience - 5+ years experience
- Wallstreet Systems FX Experience - 4 Years
- Regulatory Experience
- Back Office Experience - trade lifecycle, payments, Confirmations, verification
- SWIFT payments/confirmations experience
- Strong SQL
NICE TO HAVE's:
- Wall Street Money Markets experience
- Sr. Stakeholder management experience
- Full knowledge of trade lifecycle
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.