- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
We are looking for a Technical Manager to coach and lead our clients Professional Services team in Berlin.
As Manager you will own delivery projects and people resources, who are typically working as Engineering Advisors for the customers. Projects can vary from short advisor projects to long term strategic partnering.
Your tasks will include for example:
- Leading people via understanding them and their work and coaching them towards success stories
- Managing Engineering Advisors and act as daily contact to both project team members and customers
- Understanding customer needs from both technical and business point of views
- Helping Services towards growth and success together with rest of the team
Needed Competences and Skills:
- Excellent leadership skills, good track record of leading people
- Good understanding of complex software projects with the international customers
- Good understanding of C++ and/or related technologies
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English and German language skills, additional language skills are advantage
- Ability to multitask and support multiple projects
- Good knowledge of project management methods and practises
- Pro-active and independent working style
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.