- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
CRM Business Analyst
Our client who are a leading Software House, have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their Programme for an initial 3 months.
This role will work across Marketing, Sales, Support, Sales Order Processing and Finance workstreams in order to ensure that the end-to-end business processes and solution design meets business requirements. This role will be involved in the design and implementation of customisations to the strategic platforms, based on business requirements and also be key in testing these solutions and supporting user training.
- Manage, document and maintain the business requirements and solution definition document throughout project execution
- Identify and manage change requirements, liaise with stakeholders to assess and agree impacts
- Liaise with and support stakeholders to the initiative throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage communications to/from these stakeholders and take ownership for stakeholder concerns and expectations
- Collaborate with our IT and third-party suppliers to deliver solutions
- Continually assess and identify areas for improvement in quality
- Work with stakeholders to create and agree new business processes to standardise across business divisions
- Perform discovery analysis on systems hypothesis statements to support or challenge
- Support data discovery and the data migration team
- Work closely with other members of the transformation programme team including programme managers, project managers, data architects, workstream SME's and the PMO to deliver cross workstream success
- Support testing, including executing tests
- Provide staff training, mentoring & creation of support material for systems implemented
- Consultancy background
- Recent experience implementing market leading CRM/ERP (Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, NetSuite)
- At least 3 years in a similar role working on project ~ £1m+
- Understanding of key business process areas such as "Marketing to Lead", "Lead to Order", "Order to Cash", "Problem to Resolution"
- Ability to define and document business processes in Microsoft Visio
- Ability to write Functional Specifications documents
- Ability to write Test Scripts and Use Cases
- Experience executing system testing
- Ability to write & present clearly and logically to all levels of stakeholders
- Recent experience of full lifecycle projects
- Experience doing data discovery and data migration
- Experience working with third-party suppliers
- Be able to support multi-channel delivery (e.g. phone, email, digital)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...