- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
QA Automation Engineer
We are currently looking for a Software Quality Assurance Automation Engineer who will join our client's Anti-Spam R&D team to oversee and monitor the entire development process to ensure design implementation quality.
- Map the QA aspects of development process into goals such as verifications, activities, measurements, abilities, and commitments
- Set up and maintain test environments
- Implementation of automated tests
- Test new features and verify bug fixes (whitebox & blackbox testing)
- Understand overall security implications of new bugs and features
- Ensure interoperability and standard conformance of new features
- Track security issues in 3rd party components
- Analyze issues brought up by operations and support
- Write extensive documentation.
- Good programming skills in Python, Java and ideally in C/C++Solid understanding of Linux platform
- Setup and operation experience in IP-based network environments
- Experience with network protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, TLS) and MTAs (Exim or Postfix)
- Understanding of mail-related technologies, for instance MIME, character and content encodings
- Work comfortable with virtualization technologies (XEN, virtual box, HyperV)
- Reading and understanding standard documents like RFCs
- Experience with CI and test automation tools (Jenkins), Bug tracking software (JIRA) and revision control software (Mercurial, Subversion)
- You are not afraid of the command line and you love details.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus at least 2 years working experience
- German and English - fluency with both oral & written communication is required
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.