- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
2nd Line desktop support
Looking for a 2nd Line desktop engineer for a contract postion based in Sunderland. You Must have active UK secruity clearance.
Primary Job Responsibilities
* Provide technical support of the Microsoft Windows desktop environment and software products (both remote and onsite).
* Build and deploy Microsoft Windows devices with software.
* Support and deployment of mobile phone devices.
* Second Line support with knowledge and experience of desktop/application troubleshooting.
* Excellent customer focused communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Working knowledge and understanding of ITIL best practice.
* Strong knowledge of Windows 10 operating system.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office based products.
* Working towards third Line support in the areas of desktop/application troubleshooting
**You must hold UK active SC clearance to be eligbal for this role**