- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Project Manager - Transformation Team
It will be your responsibility to proactively lead the early initiation of projects with minimal instruction. Turn high level project proposals into well defined projects, mobilising resources, and establishing the project structures required for successful delivery. You will work with stakeholders and partners, taking early action to address risks and issues and ensure the appropriate level of governance and controls are in place. Excellent influencing, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills are essential, as well as the ability to lead and manage a project team.
- Knowledgeable project manager used to working on sizeable and complex projects through the full project life cycle.
- Experience of project delivery in one or more of the following: organisational, process or digital change.
- Strong aptitude for leading effectively through ambiguity and getting the best out of project teams operating in a matrix environment.
- Ability to coordinate, monitor and control individual projects to ensure delivery of objectives.
- The credibility and experience to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience ensuring that projects outputs are transitioned into daily operations with full documentation, handover, and hyper-care arrangements complete.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies Able and willing to switch between them.
- Strong people management skills to manage cross functional, multi-disciplinary project teams and to influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex information effectively to meet the needs of different audiences
- Ability to comprehend technical subjects, including software development and systems architecture, as well as document/translate the basic meaning behind these subjects.
- Experience using DevOps, Jira, or a similar tool to manage projects throughout the SDLC process is strongly preferred.
- Project Management Qualification (APM PPQ, Prince2, Chartership or equivalent)
- Leading and mentoring more junior colleagues demonstrating best-practice at every stage of delivery.