- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Scrum Master for a 6m contract, based in Luton, hybrid £400 - 500pd Inside IR35.
Experienced Scrum Master who has a strong understanding of GDPR and cybersecurity to work on IT related projects.
6m Contract | Luton - Hybrid | £400 - 500pd Inside IR35
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who has a strong understanding of GDPR and cybersecurity to work on IT related projects.
You will be responsible for delivering projects to agreed measures (time, cost, quality, value) to enable defined benefits in order to improve business performance. The Project Manager / Scrum Master will have responsibility for both standalone projects within the enterprise portfolio and for specific work-streams/projects within larger programmes.
- Trained in programme and project management techniques and processes (e.g., MSP, APM, Prince2 Practitioner, Agile Scrum, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Commercial industry awareness and understanding
- Previously worked in a data driven environment
- Developing and implementing operating models / ways of working
- Appreciation of the complexities in storing and manipulating data
- Experience in working on IT related projects
- Experience of enterprise CRM vendors such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Familiarity of marketing principles such as segmentation and profiling
- Acute awareness of GDPR and implementation of functional solutions
- Awareness of Cybersecurity and the practical implications of keeping customers data safe
- Demonstrable capability in leading integrated change (people, process, technology) and delivering cross-functional projects and workstreams
- Proven ability to work as one team to support project delivery, leading and motivating project teams of 15+ people (including third party suppliers)
- Deliver integrated change projects (people, process, technology) with a relentless focus on delivering the business outcomes and defined benefits in line with the business case
- Ensure the project is designed and governed in alignment to delivery framework
- Work closely with the Senior Project Manager and Business Lead to achieve appropriate project business sponsorship, stakeholder support and engagement.
- Work closely with technology leads to pull end to end delivery plans
- Decompose the project into deliverables and work-streams with a focus on efficient time to value
- Carve out critical path to ensure timely delivery
- Define and manage the project resource requirements working with resource owners in both driving and enabling business functions
- Ensure a robust control environment is established and managed for the project
- Mobilise and manage the project team to achieve the project goals and objectives
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies; proactively stage interventions to maintain course on the project
- Contribute to a change delivery centre of excellence and focus on continuous improvement
- Manage internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers effectively; ability to adapt style appropriate to the context
- Problem solve when faced with obstacles and enable effective decision making with impacted stakeholders
- Identifies learnings and root causes, and supports their use to drive effective and efficient delivery of future initiatives
- Performs project & workstream peer reviews to provide assurance in all delivery & benefit areas
If you meet the minimum requirements, please get in touch so that I can send through the full spec and have a discussion with you.