- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Security Assurance Manager
Security Assurance Manager Working on behalf of the UK CISO, you will be the local security leader and expert in all elements of security.
SECURITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Delivering a technical security consultancy service to the business including architecture and solution suitability. Having the opportunity to work with different areas of the business you'll work proactively to coordinate and build relationships with the Principle Cyber and Information Security Advisor for all required accreditation activities.
. What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of National Security requirements for systems processing classified UK government data along with security risk management
- Comfortable with establishing and managing relationships with national security authorities and industry partners
- Experienced knowledge of modern hacking tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Expert in security concepts for IT network architectures, applications, cloud services and hardening of operating systems
- Ability to present risk balanced security solutions to problems and provide clear advice directly to Directors
- Background in managing and developing inexperienced IT Engineers
- Ideally a knowledge of system accreditation and the approvals process for government encryption and networks
- Knowledge of business IT processes and associated approval systems
- Desirable: CISSP, InfoSec/Cyber Degree
What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime , bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.