- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Lead React Native Engineer
An opportunity to head up a newly formed Native App Engineering team within a well-established organisation.
Joining as the Lead React Native Engineer, your role will be split 60 /40 between engineering and lead responsibilities.
You'll bring advanced knowledge and experience in building mobile apps for Android and iOS with React Native, able to generate units of work from user stories and employ appropriate technologies and development strategies.
You'll be working in an agile environment, so aside from being an active member of daily stand-ups, you'll also champion best practices included TDD.
You'll be providing guidance and support across your immediate team, organising the workload across the project group. You'll also engage at a Lead level across departments, engaging with stakeholders and Product Leaders to achieve larger goals.
What you need to bring:
- Experience in React Native to a Senior / Lead level
- The ability to lead a team, including good communication and willingness to support your colleagues
- Experience across the full SDLC of mobile apps, able to provide estimates of work
- Knowledge of agile, participation in stand-ups and skilled in unit testing & TDD
This role is on site 1 day per month for team & product meetings.
Benefits in addition to the base salary include an annual bonus, personal allowance to spend across optional benefits range or on personal wellbeing, and healthcare.