- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
ServiceNow (SecOps) Technical & Business Lead - Spain (remote)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Digital profiles.
Is it time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want a stable position with further development opportunities?
We're looking for a ServiceNow Technical and Business Lead, ideally with knowledge of the SecOps module, to join our client, one of the most important financial institutions in Spain and internationally (#endclient #fullremote).
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package (base salary + bonus)
- Full remote, from anywhere in Spain
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Flexible working hours
- International and multicultural environment
- Internal and external training (languages free)
- Discounts on the company's products and services
- Referral Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Career progression
As a ServiceNow Technical & Business Engagement Lead you will be accountable for the overall delivery and support for the assigned ServiceNow Portfolio (Security Operations). This role is responsible for successfully leading a technical scrum team to deliver business outcomes in priority order, on time and in good quality in support of the overall Product Owner. You will establish and maintain relationships both within the company, with providers and partners' decision makers, and with external clients.
- Overseeing product backlog delivery (enhancements & projects), Scrum Lead for enhancements
- Understands the Portfolio's business needs on a high-level and align with business priorities
- Liaises with Platform Architect for architectural guidance
- Liaises with Business Analyst for requirements collection and assists with effort estimates, where appropriate
- Liaises with Testing activities for quality assurance
- Oversees resource demand & capacity of the scrum team (including 3rd parties)
- Keeps up to date with the ServiceNow roadmap for your respective module (SecOps)
- Supports Developers with user stories. Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion guiding developers.
- Supports Administrators in case of expert help required to solve production issues with the Portfolio
- Ensures reusable knowledge is captured as part of project & enhancement delivery
- Leads and provides mentoring and guidance for Developers
- Suggests improvements and new features and functionalities proactively to Product owner
- Proactive stakeholder management
- Strong understanding of the underlying ServiceNow framework and architecture, which includes understanding relational databases, core modules, and ServiceNow best practices
- Experience interacting with IT Leadership at all levels
- Experience with Agile delivery methodology
- Strong technical understanding of integrations with ServiceNow
- High level of English (C1)
- Nice to have: previous experience as Developer in ServiceNow
- Nice to have: strong understanding in the following ServiceNow technologies/modules:
- Incident, Problem, Major Incident Management and Change Management
- Service Portal
- ServiceNow Team Development (Tool)
Nice to have Technical and Professional Experience:
- Experience with Apache Jelly or similar technologies (i.e. JSP)
- Experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge of Web Application Servers, Load Balancers, Databases, Server Virtualization.
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Experience in Client Facing Communications (Oral, Written)
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share! We have an incentivized Referral Program you can take full advantage of (500€ or more!)