- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Technical Information Security Officer
We are working with a global retail company as they heavily invest in their Security team. They are looking for a Product Information Security Officer to join them and manage all their Security tools from an Information Security standpoint.
Title: Product Information Security Officer
Location: Remote with some travel to offices
Salary: Up to £75,000 plus car allowance and bonus
We are working with a high growth, global retail company as they heavily invest in their Security team. They are looking for a Product Information Security Officer to join them and manage all their Security tooling across the global business.
As the product Information security officer, you will be responsible for all aspects of security product roadmaps, communication and embedding of security policy and standards, security risk management with key stakeholders and ensuring compliance to standards across all foundation technology product teams including design, build and run teams.
You will be directly responsible for
- Working with the infosec team to ensure all interdependent teams are adopting and complying with infosec policy, standards, patterns and NFRs
- manage the life-cycle roadmaps and budget of all security products and tools
- maintain close relationships with all technology product owners and delivery groups on a global basis
- Communicate infosec strategy to senior stakeholders, listen to senior stakeholder business demands and make recommendations to infosec leaders on benefits changes.
- Liaison with 3rd Party Vendors and Software Houses, ensuring the business is aware of the latest cyber products and trends.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of constantly evolving security controls and how to communicate these people, process and technology to a wider audience of technical and non-technical audiences
- A people person with brilliant communication & people management skills
- Good technical skill in the use of M365 applications
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment
- Sound infosec governance, risk and compliance skills
- Experience working with internal and external key stakeholders
- Preparing security reports & dashboards
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in learning more about please get in touch.
We can only progress candidates who have the right to work and reside in the UK, so please refrain from applying if that is not the case.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.