- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Cybersecurity Architect - Application Security
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Digital profiles.
Is it time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want a stable position with further development opportunities?
We're looking for a Cybersecurity Architect specialised in Application Security to join our client, one of the largest digital banks worldwide (#endclient #fullremote).
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package (base salary + bonus)
- Flexiworking (possible full remote)
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- International environment
- Excellent work values and culture, social clubs, activities and events, etc.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Architect specialised in Application Security to join our client, a 100% digital bank, currently undergoing technological transformation and international expansion.
The main responsibility is to lead and own the development and performance of specific IT products throughout their entire lifecycle: analysis, monitoring, development, maintenance, and continuous improvement. You would be in charge of directing development squad teams, supporting the creation of user stories in line with business product owner peers, coordinate testing activities and approving release plans. Accordingly, you would be responsible for compliance and adherence of optimum technical quality & performance standards within the IT products you manage.
- Lead the translation of user stories into detailed technical requirements and technical tasks to feed developer squad teams, providing a systems perspective and identifying impacts and dependencies. Ensure documentation is completed.
- Support stakeholders to prioritize user stories and technical items coming from L0/L1/L2 IT Operation group and tickets requiring L3 support (based on criticality and customer impact).
- Support the development and execution of acceptance tests, coordinating all test activities, and ensuring that each story meets acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate and align Delivery Teams with Business Product Owners and other peer Technical Product Owners.
- Approve the final release plan, in accordance with agreed priorities and dependencies, in collaboration with the Release Manager.
- Analyze and report delivery, progress, risks, and opportunities.
- Studies related with Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years' experience in the field of application security.
- Advanced level of English (B2+). Spanish is a plus.
Nice to have:
- Java, Python, Scripting
- Experience as Technical Product Owner
- Knowledge of product and proyect life cycle
- Experience working on cloud (AWS)
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share! We have an incentivized Referral Program you can take advantage of if you want (500€ or more!)