- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Consultant: Security Architecture (LINCOLN)
Security Architect (Senior Consultant) - Lincoln
Senior Consultant: Security Architecture - Lincoln
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and have been awarded the "Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
This is a highly rewarding and hands one role with exposure across both traditional and cutting edge enterprise IT as well as bespoke Operational Technology systems with a clear and defined pathway to achieve chartership, NCSC certification and greater responsibility.
- As a Consultant you will assist in defining, implementing and performing assessments of our customer's environment against a given set of criteria spanning people, process and technology.
- You will assist in defining appropriate and proportionate security solutions right the way across people, process and technology aligned to the identified risk picture through the creation of security architecture visions, patterns and designs.
- Confident understanding of TCP/IP based networking concepts across the OSI model layer as well as the common protocols in use and their key risks.
- At least 1 recognised professional certifications in Cyber Security such as Sec+, CISMP, and CCNA Sec..
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
"Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award! A testament to the success and value throughout the company!" The company have been recognised as a fantastic business to work for and additionally value employee recognition and are proud members of the 5% club, building and developing their workforce throughout!"