- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Lead Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Permanent, full-time, Hybrid working 3 days a week from home. Office is London based.
Joining an IT Infrastructure team designed to support Cloud strategy.
Are you looking for a job role that will play an influential part in driving an infrastructure and application portfolio that is on a journey to operating in a more cloud native way?
The Principal Infrastructure Engineer job role is designed to support the end to end physical, virtual and cloud platforms across the business as this cloud journey continues, driving the move to the cloud as part of the wider IT strategy.
Key to this role is the delivery of this infrastructure support and transformation.
You will need to possess a sound technical knowledge and experience across IT Infrastructure (Linux, Kubernetes, vMWare and Azure Infrastructure), you will possess the ability to work collaboratively and effectively across varying IT teams, and you will be comfortable acting in a hands-on capacity when required to help support and improve deployed technologies.
This is a fantastic job role that will offer visibility, influence and all from a working environment that has a great track record of supporting and developing its people. The business itself is in a very strong position and they are investing significantly to delivery continued successes.
- Strong, logical thinking when solving problems and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrates clear leadership and the ability to influence and persuade at all levels.
- Experience in Infrastructure (Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, VMWare VCF, Backup/DR)
- Detailed knowledge around the delivery of Infrastructure Automation and Orchestration.
- Strong technical knowledge including Microsoft Technologies, Red Hat Linux, VMWare, Data Centre, Enterprise networking, WAN/LAN/WLAN, Routing, Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAN optimization, Proxy, VPN services, Load Balancing
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure Security, IAM, Cloud Authentication
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.