- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Process Transformation/Innovation Manager - Lisbon
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Digital profiles.
Is it time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want a stable position with further development opportunities?
We're looking for a Process Transformation/Innovation Manager to join to join our client, one of the largest insurance companies in the world, located in Portugal. (#endclient #jobopp).
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package (base salary + bonus)
- Defined and planned career progression
- Hybrid working model
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch allowance
- 28,5 vacation days
- Discounts on the company's products and services
- Personalized training
- Pension plan
The main responsibility will be to take on and manage process transformation projects for the group, applying innovative solutions to optimize processes, improve efficiencies, effectiveness, costs and timings.
- Evaluate, define, and document processes and procedures, propose innovative solutions to achieve improvement and provide added value.
- Develop and manage pilot testing, PoCs, prototypes, ensure MVP is achieved, define KPIs, monitor results and implement best practices. Follow the cycle: Build, Measure, Learn.
- Provide support and guidance when necessary during implementation, ensure compliance with deadlines, mobilize necessary resources, monitor and ensure results.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks and obstacles for process transformation.
- Inform and report to Executive Commitee, Stakeholders and Partners, ensure buy-in and mobilization.
- 3 years' experience in process optimization / transformation / innovation for continuous improvement.
- Understand and manage: customers, markets, customer journey, operations and processes, basic digital solutions, internal and external partners, etc.
- Nice to have: experience with Lean Six Sigma, BPM, process auditing, performance management, etc.
- Nice to have: experience developing value propositions and new business models.
- Customer focus, analytical, focused on results, dynamic, disruptive attitude, collaborate, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share! We have an incentivized Referral Program you can take advantage of if you want (500€ or more!)
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.