- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
We have an opportunity for a Project Coordinator with infrastructure deployment coordination/lead experience, must be willing to travel within / outside the UK as determined by the project.
6m Contract | Whiteley | Travel to sites across the country
Skills & Requirements
- Project Coordinator with infrastructure deployment coordination/lead experience.
- Track record of coordinating elements of projects in both Agile and waterfall projects, in a fast-moving and demanding environment.
- Delivery of small and medium changes in an Agile way
- Excellent communicator, team player and influencer.
- Demonstrating planning, scheduling, issue resolution and risk mitigation skills.
- Organised and supportive of process but also flexible and able to make
- things happen.
- Motivated, resilient, and calm under pressure
- Working towards a Prince2 / MSP / Agile PM qualification
- Understands and is committed to the Business and very user focused.
- Has strong analytical skills, e.g., data analysis, reporting
- Has strong coordination skills
- Support the entire project lifecycle: planning, requirements definition, design, execution, testing, monitoring & control through to final closure
- Coordinate with representatives of the business to ensure requirements and design are clear and of a certain quality before delivering
- Under guidance of the (Senior) Project Manager or Programme Manager, liaise with developers, technology teams, suppliers etc. for the execution of the project plan and schedule
- Work with shared-service teams to transition changes into live production and into BAU (Business As Usual) support
- Organise and run project meetings and "stand-ups" as required
- Apply Agile principles where possible
- Monitor tasks, milestones, and resources weekly against the project schedule
- Assist in providing regular reports and updates in line with TDF (Technology Delivery Framework) requirements and business stakeholder requirements.
- Keeps track of a backlog of requirements and changes
- Responsible for producing progress reports and other reporting as agreed to senior management, PMO, client/user management as appropriate
- Financial awareness and tracking
- Supplier management: Collects relevant data (quantitative and qualitative), for monitoring suppliers' performance against targets. May liaise between the customer and supplier organisations, under guidance of their manager, highlighting improvements or escalations where necessary (The supplier of a service or system may be either internal or external)
- Execute the closure of the project once all objectives are met (a once yearly process for Feature teams)
- Risk and Issue Management: Under guidance of the (Senior) Project Manager / Programme Manager, keeps track of risks and issues using standard processes
- Becomes a valued member of the wider team: Works with team members, managers, customers, and other stakeholders, seeking to develop and enhance relationships, being open and honest. Solicit regular feedback. Demonstrates awareness of being a representative of the Technology Delivery team
If you meet the minimum requirements, please get in touch so that I can send through the full spec and have a discussion with you.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.