- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Band 5 Senior Customer Service Resolution Analyst
A Senior Service Desk Technician is required for 6 months (likely to be extended)
This team concentrates day to day operational aspects of the customer facing service desk environment.
The Senior Service Desk Technician role sits within the ICT Operational team.
This team concentrates day to day operational aspects of the customer facing service desk environment including resolving service user incidents and requests.
- To provide customers with a high standard of service and quality for service desk interactions across ICT.
- Provide high quality, service, initiative, and administrative support including information and analysis.
- Reporting and analysis of information to support delivery.
- enable, promote, and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
- responsible for the training and development of service desk analysts where appropriate
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
- Skills for communication on complex information and administrative matters, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis
- Problem solving skills
- Skills for supporting project management
- Skills for managing aspects of projects ensuring they meet financial targets
- Advanced keyboard skills, use of a range of software
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload with minimal supervision working to tight and often changing timescales
£180 p/d via an Umbrella
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.