- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Compliance and Enforcement Officer
Case Officers required to undertake and deliver effective investigations and regulatory outcomes across a range of enforcement options.
My client is a non-departmental public body which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom. They are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK and work with employers and those running pensions to help people save for their retirement.
As a result of continued growth and internal promotions, my client is hiring up to 4 compliance and enforcement officers on a permanent basis.
- Provide professional, effective end to end case management to maximise compliance with Automatic Enrolment and protect members' benefits in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Make independent decisions on using extensive statutory powers to facilitate the progress of cases. This will include the application of civil fines when appropriate.
- Be able to undertake high volumes of work and use a risk-based approach to prioritise and escalate cases when necessary.
- Personally and autonomously deliver positive investigation outcomes, adhering to the decision-making framework to meet all KPIs and ensuring governance standards are achieved, always striving for improvement to meet the highest standards.
- Demonstrable experience within either an investigative or regulatory environment
- Demonstrable experience of end-to-end investigative case management
- Ability to handle high volumes of work, prioritise when necessary and maintain attention to detail and accuracy
This is a hybrid role that will involve travelling to the Brighton Office once a week.
In return, my client is offering a starting salary of £26,873, a world beating pension and a range of development opportunities.