- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Sr Product Manager
As a Senior Prodyuct Manager, you will be enabled & empowered to evolve products in the current and future SaaS offereing, critical for the next phase of product- led expansion.
Sr. Product Manager
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT - PRODUCT MANAGEMENT /
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Rebates, market development funds, special pricing agreements. In the U.S. alone, these B2B trading agreements add up to trillions of dollars every year.
We call this the deal economy and we're rethinking how it operates.
Rebate management has long been stuck in the dark ages: a frustrating mess of legacy systems, paper, and spreadsheets.
We imagine a world where B2B rebate deals are liberated from the pain of time-consuming, inefficient tools and siloed processes and turned into effective and strategic tools that drive focus and collaboration between trading partners.
So, we built just that, democratizing B2B deals and rebates, with cloud-based software that's accessible, affordable and usable by every distributor, manufacturer and retailer.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will be enabled and empowered to evolve products in our current and future SaaS offering, critical for our next phase of product-led expansion.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will help mentor and support Entry-Level and Mid-Level Product Managers.
As a product leader, you will be responsible for defining and overseeing an ambitious product evolution.
You'll be instrumental and own growing portions of our product roadmap by understanding key customer requirements, competitive landscape, innovation opportunities, the latest industry trends, and synthesizing requirements and product solution design.
You'll build open and trusted collaboration with the Engineering team to deliver the product roadmap by efficiently managing the backlog following Agile principles.
You'll work and be seen as a key point of contact for the product by Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Consulting, Marketing, and our awesome Customers, and work with different teams from ideation to product launch and adoption.
Core Competencies and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, Sales, Engineering, and the Leadership team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to translate ideas into requirements, and solutions into customer value and marketing
- Ability to discover customer and market needs, and to evaluate and prioritize the highest value problems to solve both quantitative and qualitative input
- Collaborative, team-focused, able to identify, present, validate and define solutions, and iterate on problems in group settings
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Eager to take on big ideas, challenge the status quo, and believe we can change the way trading partner cooperate to serve customers better together
- Able to work effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Expertise in B2B, ERP, and/or CRM, especially Cloud solutions a definite plus
- BSc / BA degree
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.