- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Application Support Analyst
A permanent, full-time Application Support job role.
Driving incident response, problem solving and adherence to SLA's to ensure applications within domain are continuously managed and reviewed.
This is a permanent job role joining a hugely successful business that is continuing to invest and grow. Based from their offices near Fareham, and offering flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week this is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team within the Application Support arena.
You will be tasked with managing a group of applications (typically dedicated to Supply Chain, Manufacturing technologies) and ensuring the SLA's and Operating level agreements are maintained, quality and service is maintained and driving continuous improvement so that allocated applications meet business needs effectively.
You will possess a good knowledge (Technical and functional) providing support and communication to the service providers, and coordinate issues relating to incident, problem and change to the relevant stakeholders.
Key skills and experience:
- Technical understanding of all applications and integration points involved in end to end services under one's portfolio.
- Responsible for ensuring the incidents, problems and changes are completed and implemented within appropriate agreements
- Manage the performance and output of the Managed Services or 3rd party suppliers to ensure service levels are being adhered to
- To manage and co-ordination of major incidents, to ensure successful resolution
- Produce the necessary statistical information for service and performance reviews
- Be responsible, when necessary, for software releases, change reviews, documentation and standards in association with the minor change process, to ensure successful transition into the live environment
- Assist with troubleshooting and documented workarounds/fixes, and performance monitoring
- Maintain documentation and knowledge to agreed levels for the respective applications/services
- Utilising the tools within the ITIL framework i.e. problem management/CSI to drive down the volume of incidents being raised.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.