- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Intelligence Analysts required to join my clients Intelligence Team; a multi-skilled team covering core intelligence activities such as triage, intelligence development, strategic analysis, vetting, and project support
My client is a non-departmental public body which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom. They are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK and work with employers and those running pensions to help people save for their retirement.
As a result of continued expansion, they are recruiting for 2 x Business Intelligence Analysts to produce high quality intelligence products and services in support of their objectives and the Intelligence Team Operational Plan, and assisting with the identification, development and escalation of emerging risks.
- Conduct analysis, identifying and using appropriate analytical tools and techniques to interpret and identify gaps, themes and trends and to identify emerging risk.
- Make recommendations in support of decision making and provide early warning of emerging issues
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, enabling the sharing of intelligence and analytical findings
- Knowledge of the principles of the National Intelligence Model
- Capacity and willingness to obtain national Intelligence Analyst accreditation
- Experience and knowledge in utilising analytical tools, techniques and methodologies to gather, receive, analyse, evaluate, develop and disseminate intelligence
This is a hybrid role that will require travel to the Brighton once a week.
In return, my client is offering a salary of up to £39K and a world beating Pension scheme.