- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
IT Senior Application Analyst - Contract Management
New IT Senior Application Analyst role based in Slough (oiffering hybrid working) for superb Pharma client!
IT Application Senior Analyst - Contract Management - Slough / Hybrid
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Applications Analyst, with good experience in supporting Contract Lifecycle Management Systems, to join an innovative pharmaceutical organisation based in Slough.
As IT Applications Analyst, you will be responsible for working closely with the business, IT team and 3rd party support partners in order to provide technical support solutions across the businesses IT landscape, specifically focused across Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM).
Slough based / Hybrid working - commutable from Reading, Woking, Guildford, Maidenhead, Watford, London, Basingstoke
Do you have:
- Hands on Technical expertise in providing support and solutions
- Background in Application management support & BAU
- Good experience in supporting Contract Lifecycle Management
- Wider skills in Purchasing, Travel & Expenses and other Contracts Management applications
- Experience in presenting technical solutions to business stakeholders in a non-technical manner
- Excellent teamwork ethic and communication skills
Do you want:
- To be part of a rewarding team where you will get real career development and growth
- Be rewarded financially with great benefits package
- Be considered SME within your field
- Further build your career within the Contract Management space
Interested? Apply today!
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.