- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Project Manager, permanent, various sites (London/Plymouth/Bath/Farnham), hybrid, flexible, 2 days a week: Agile PM, eligible for SC clearance, Defence industry.
Location: Various sites (London/Plymouth/Bath/Farnham), hybrid, flexible, 2 days a week
We are looking for a Project Manager:
- Responsible for a range of projects in the Defence and Security industry
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Project methodology experience (Agile, Waterfall)
- Hold, or be able to achieve, one or more of the following (or a similar qualification): APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ), PRINCE2 Foundation or MSP Foundation status, PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), AgilePM Foundation, Praxis Framework Foundation
- Delivery of projects to time, cost, profit, and quality targets
- Compliance with the Customer contract (or other appropriate mandate)
- Leading the Customer relationship in terms of delivery and maintaining the Customer relationship in support of future business development
- Ensuring the requirement and expectations of the Customer are known, understood, and met (within the scope of the contract)
- Leading, motivating and supporting the team of people involved in the project
- Managing supply chain and subcontractor delivery
- Leading and managing engagement with project stakeholders and supply chain representatives
- Identifying and managing all risks associated with the project delivery and determining and applying treatment actions throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring all Health & Safety hazards have been recognised and controlled through suitable and sufficient risk assessment and treatment
- Ensuring all Security Aspects of the project are understood by the project team and all project material is given the correct security protection
If you meet the minimum requirements, please get in touch so that I can send through the full spec and have a discussion with you.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.